Friday, May 28, 2010

Nearly the end

Today is the hand in for the 'What' project. Sash, Em and I spent yesterday evening in the studio trying to render out the final animation for hours, before it final decided to agree with us! When I have a copy I will post it up here. I think it looks wicked and I am really proud of it!
Other than that I have been doodling away for Kathy's project....here is what I have done this week -

I have hit a bit of a slump this week, and I don't really like any of my drawings. I started off doing continuous line drawings and then got bored of that, as I felt everything looked the same. I decided to just stick to drawing anything I wanted (as it's the last week of the project) which didn't really work...I think I definitely work better when I have a certain set of rules to work within.
Anyway, I should better get on and start working on the much neglected Animal Firm which needs to be handed in a week!
Aloha!