The last few weeks have been pretty hectic, so I haven't managed to post as much as I'd like to of. Anyway, I managed to get my Flash project finished along with the story board project. I have finally come up with a final idea for my ident as well, which I am excited about.
Anyhoo, here are a few snippets of things for you to sink your gnashers in to!
Here is the flash project, I am fairly happy with how it came out.
I think I could have improved the background, but I became rather
obsessed with animating the talk that I kind of forgot about it...
I think I could have improved the background, but I became rather
obsessed with animating the talk that I kind of forgot about it...
These are some little character designs for my Virgin Sting project. The general premise is to have the owl character flapping around in the sky (which will be brown paper) and for it to be raining (which I will represent with silver glitter). The owl is going to have cymbals for wings with little castanets for some of his feather, which might clack in the wind. The owl will then flap right into the centre and get closer and closer until his open beak is covering the whole screen. The Red Room logo will then appear. It's a bit of a random idea, as I wanted to steer clear of anything too literal (red rooms, someone playing an instrument etc etc) and make it a bit off the wall. I think it will look really visually interesting though and I am excited to make it! I plan to do it all cut out, so it looks raw.
I will post some more things when I get the chance!
Ciao!
