Here it is -
Final render for Ident project from Insa Burch on Vimeo.
Final render for Ident project from Insa Burch on Vimeo.
I think its OK, but I had to cut loads down as it was way too long for the final hand in. I will post the original with no sound as soon as I get it uploaded to vimeo. The actual animating took about 2 hours to do, with all the characters hand drawn and coloured in. The voice at the end is my dear friend Henrik, who let me record him. I used Flash to edit the sounds in. Its a little different than the animatic, as I felt the owl coming up towards the screen with his mouth open was a bit too random, so I decided to make him play the drums on his belly, over the sound of the bongo drums. I am thinking of doing it in flash as well over Easter, just to see what it comes out like. I think the paper cut out style worked quite well, but it could have been a little more smooth. I found it really difficult to get enough movement in the time frame of 10 seconds, so I think that could be improved given more time.
Anyhoo, its the end of term now, all my work is done and I feel a party coming on!
Adios!